Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 16

Day 16: What I Ate
We ate out a lot the past 3 days due to birthdays, friend hangouts, etc. Each time we went out I would remember I had to take a picture of my food, but then forget as soon as it came! I didn't even get a picture of my first ever sushi experience (had a California roll at Mobo Sushi here in Santa Cruz, super good).

This morning Randy took me out for brunch at Center Street Grill (one of our newer breakfast finds) and I told him I needed to take a picture. Thankfully he kept me on task and reminded me before I took a bite! I ordered the "create your own omelet" with brie, green onions and ham. The breakfast comes with potatoes (they use Yukon gold, um.. yum!) and toast - I chose sourdough. I love how they even decorate the plate with parsley confetti, this picture was meant to be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment