Tuesday, February 2, 2010

30 Day Shred

I first heard about the 30 Day Shred from Mominatrix (as the name implies this isn't a family friendly blog, so you've been warned) who used the 30 day Shred and has the Shredhead part of her blog devoted to it.

I was jonesing to get ahold of this DVD. I mean, Jillian Michaels is a wicked crazy trainer on The Biggest Loser and a home workout would have to be amazing, right? With no extra dinero in sight it didn't look like Jillian would be coming home with me anytime soon; that is until I remembered one of my good friends gave me a Best Buy gift card for my birthday. Score!

Went in today and bought the DVD and did my first level 1 work out- oh-em-gee. Jillian is a workout witch sent from hades, and I mean that in a good way! It is a tough workout done with interval training for cardio, abs and strength. I know after a couple weeks at level 1 it'll become easier and I'll be able to add on level 2 and even more exciting to see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment