Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Level 2

Day 10, end of level 1 of the 30 day shred has passed and I am officially on level 2 now. A few things I've completed from level 1:

  • I can now do 30 jumping jacks (you do a lot more in the course of 30 minutes, but 3o is about the amount you do during one 30 second cardio segment)
  • I can do push ups. Yeah, they are girly ones...but I can do push ups!
  • I can do the whole 30 minutes of level 1 without stopping. I know some of you super in shape people are thinking "big deal" but at the start of the 10 days, I couldn't even claim that.
  • I've lost 5 pounds. I really wish I had measured myself at the beginning because there has been a change in inches as well, but I have no way to record what the difference was.
Level 2 started yesterday and it's a whole new set of craziness. Squat thrusts (sounds nasty, but it isn't), plank jacks, and other fun strength & cardio psychosis.

My immediate goal is to get over this faux cold. It's at the point where it keeps feeling like it's going to turn into something major, but then doesn't. I want it to either go away, or just full on get sick...obviously the first is the preferred one!

No comments:

Post a Comment