Sunday, August 28, 2011

Samson Family

Saturday night we traveled to Walnut Creek to visit with my dad's side of the family. His sister and one of his brothers had come to California to visit with their parents (my grandparents) for a week, which was fantastic since they haven't seen them in probably 4-5 years.

It was fun to hang out with my aunts and uncles as an "adult" even though I've been one for many years. My youngest uncle and I have a child the same age (born literally 7 days apart) so it was fun for them to play together. Everyone always just picks up where they left off as if no time has passed between seeing each other. Definitely love my family and was happy to be able to see them again.



Here are my grandparents with their grandkids (my cousins)
and their great grandson (my little one, A).

Panoramic pic of the goings on. My mom, aunt (dad's sister), uncle (dad's brother)
and dad in the kitchen. Grandpa, the kids and uncle in the family room.
Aunt taking pictures and Randy hiding in the corner ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment